Recording Phone Calls on Droid MAXX

Skydaver

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
(or even an old Razr Maxx)

We need to be able to record a few phone calls, but none of the apps I've found so far work on Motorola phones (just a few on the Moto X)

I need something that works on the Droid Maxx, and soon! I'll keep searching on my own, but I'm hoping the hive mind will come through.

Last edited by a moderator:

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Recording Phone Calls on Droid Maxx

Good luck.. Ive searched, not lately but I like to record calls for work and haven't found anything. I was told motorola didn't allow it but I have no proof of that, except I can't find an app that will do it.

droid maxx

Skydaver

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey Chief!

That was the only solution I've found. Answer, put on speaker, start up voice recorder.

That avatar photo is me, at the Naval School of Diving & Salvage, Washington, DC (well, actually, out at a deep hole in the Potomac down near Aberdeen, MD)

perkdog65

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Yeah that's probably as easy as any thing... Good to know another shipmate... I have been retired for a few years now.

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

Hgouck

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Call Recorder from play store works. I just downloaded it and made a call. Recording of my voice was loader than the person I called but it was automatic and you could hear the caller

Posted using my thumbs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty