Verizon Motorola DROID Turbo Accessories and phones arriving in stores, expect imminent release

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: Accessories and phones arriving in stores, expect imminent release

It felt and looked better than both, I would have to say the best of both worlds...

I cannot wait! I need my Motorola with a battery I can throw anything at without worries.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Just looked at the Tech21 picture again. Not liking the extra hole from what I assume is to show off a Moto logo.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

I can't confirm if the Red is definitely smooth or not. Like I said, we only had the black demo in. It says in our system for the red that it's a smooth finish, so I'm going based off that. I could be wrong, but from all the pics I've seen, it definitely looks like the ultra finish aka fingerprint magnet.
We'll see soon I guess - a textured back in red would be really sweet.

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

I plan to stop by a store afternoon tomorrow and check it out. If I like the build then I will give it a shot.

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site

I am going to Vegas wed morning I will check out a vzw store and hopefully buy it there from all of my hopefully winnings lol

Posted via Android Central App

-Myk-

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site

I am going to Vegas wed morning I will check out a vzw store and hopefully buy it there from all of my hopefully winnings lol

Or you will go to the vzw store to look at it, knowing you can't get it because you blew all your money on gambling, women, and booze.
:)

j7urner

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

any news if the turbo supports slo mo video or not? def torn between the n6 and the turbo, ik the n6 doesnt support it. I love both of these phones so much and there is about an equal amount of pros vs cons for each, im looking for a deciding factor.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

I'm going to need the Droid Turbo, Tempered Glass Display Protector and a case. The issue becomes which case am I going to go for. I want something from Amazon (Diztronic or Tudia) but I'm going to have to waste some money for a temporary solution it appears. Lol.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

any news if the turbo supports slo mo video or not? def torn between the n6 and the turbo, ik the n6 doesnt support it. I love both of these phones so much and there is about an equal amount of pros vs cons for each, im looking for a deciding factor.

Biggest things it comes down to would be the smaller size and battery life of the droid turbo or the bigger size and faster updates of the nexus 6.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

I'm going to need the Droid Turbo, Tempered Glass Display Protector and a case. The issue becomes which case am I going to go for. I want something from Amazon (Diztronic or Tudia) but I'm going to have to waste some money for a temporary solution it appears. Lol.

Amen! That's exactly my plan. The turbo tempered glass protector and the Verizon case holster combo that I love.

-Myk-

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site

I had never heard of tempered glass protectors until this thread. I looked into them and I think I am going to get one.

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site

That's a feature of the 805 chipset. It should be onboard. (If Moto's camera app supports it, which I'm hopeful it will.)

EDIT: Also, look at the DroidLanding twitter feed. They posted a video yesterday that appears to be 240fps slow-mo. Not sure what else they could be teasing?

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site

This is great info. What is confusing me is in the countdown they have the highly textured model with inset back panel. I can't see then using that image and not release a device to match. The black model we have pictures of so far is not as textured and doesn't have inset panel. It still be interesting to see what is launched tomorrow.

We have pictures of it. There's a thread in this forum about the "third back option." That's the carbon-fiber-like textured back that is visible on the Droid Does page.

BlueBlazer60

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site

Good Luck with the approach. :)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Thank you Joe!

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site

Good luck. And if you really clean up, get me one too lol

Posted from the Avengers: Age of Droid Ultra

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laogui32