DROID TURBO: Cases

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I have several cases for my Droid Turbo but I have to say that I really fond of my Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case. It is so nice looking and it provides really nice protection.
Amazon.com: Droid Turbo Case, Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case Compatible with Compatible with Motorola Moto Droid Turbo XT1254 (Verizon) - Red
View attachment 184822
Problem with this case is that it doesn't properly fit the BL version.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 64-gig from Tapatalk.

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
This is another person's experience, similar to mine, that's why I'm asking.

" By LMER - June 23, 2015

Amazon Verified Purchase

I have the newer model of the Droid Turbo Ballistic Nylon and I have had MANY problems with cases fitting properly on the phone.this being one of them. I bought this case because one of the reviewers stated it fit their Ballistic Nylon case great. I put this case on my phone and it almost fits perfectly. It doesn't quite wrap all the way around the phone. Where the case meets the side of the phone where the lip is on the screen, will not stay on properly. This is my only issue with this case, the color is beautiful, the feel is real nice, but I have found with other cases I bought, because it doesn't quite grip the lip of the front screen on the side, as I put it in and take it out of my pocket, it tends to stretch and get worse. I didn't bother even to try to return it. The only case I found to fit perfectly with no problems at all for the Ballistic Nylon version is the Incipio DualPro. I hope this helps."

Moo Cow

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I got an NFL Otterbox case as I could finally get something like that after seeing it for other phones.

Posted via the Android Central App

Namrobo

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
My Puregear's rubberized edges started peeling and lifting finally, along with a bunch of scratches. Never getting a polycarbonate hard case again, at least not in clear.

Just bought a Tudia clear (more like opaque satin) tpu case. Feels nice so far...I'll update back here in a month if i dont forget.

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm still sporting my Verizon Belt Clip Holster Kickstand Combo case. I just wish the casing itself provided more coverage on the corners.

Moo Cow

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
KC Chiefs. I wish they had MLB Defenders this year. I would get the Royals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would go Indians for MLB or Blue Jackets for NHL. I'm a native from there, so the 49ers are the only exception to the rule. But all we have are NFL cases so 49ers it is.

charklos

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Gotta say, after having every damn case for this phone, I really like what Seidio has to offer. I'm back and forth between my Surface case and the Dilex Pro, but I use the Dilex about 70% of the time. Picked it up here on AC for 50% off! Think I found my soul mate.

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I like the looks of that. I'll have to read about it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
The lifeproof cases made the sound almost unusable. I had to send mine back. Twice! I thought the first time was a fluke but then found out that it was the norm.. Other than that it is great... But a deal breaker for me

1countryboy

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Instead of having to read through all 28 pages could someone sum up the best cases for this phone?

Maybe list the cases that aren't too bulky, provide adequate protection against drops, are a little grippy but slide easily in and out of front pants pockets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeezygaplogo