Centering your home screen tutorial

Travis2014

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
As much as this site, articles and forums, have helped me over the years, I figured I should make an account and repay the favor. Here we go...

1. You need to have at least 1 app page, along with your traditional home screen. To add an additional app page go to your app drawer and long press on one of your apps. Your home screen will maximize and allow you to drag the app to the right edge of your home screen which will create another page. You can drag to the right only. No worries. Repeat as necessary for as many app pages as you want, or are allowed to have, to the right of your home screen.
2. Now on any of the app pages you've created to the right of your home screen, long press on any empty spot on the page. This will minimize your home screen and app pages to approximately 1/3 the Turbo screen size and place them near the top of your display. Near the bottom you have two icons labeled "Wallpapers" and "Widgets".
3. Now depending on how many app pages you created, you can swipe them all left and right like swiping between pictures. Decide which app page you want on the left of your home screen and long press it. After a second or so, the minimized page will shake and allow you to drag it across the other app pages, and your home screen, to the left. Release it and hit your back button. You're set.

Hope this helps some of you out. Later

Travis2014

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Not for me. I only have 3 pages right now. App page on either side of my home screen and hitting the home button always brings me back to my regular home screen. Try it.

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I have 4 pages and when I move one to the left of the home page when I hit the home button it still goes to the page at the far left not the 2nd page.

Rogus

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Found this the other day (sliding whole pages to change their order) and was all excited I would be able to post that home button takes you the middle of your pages or to wherever you put your "Home" page. Instead it always take you to the left most page no matter what order you put your pages in. Hard to believe the OP got it to work as a center. Not holding out much home it's possible with a stock launcher.

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
This doesn't work bc Turbo defaults to the left side for home screen due to the format on some previous Droids where the far left screen, which was not removable, was the settings screen. My old Droid Razr M is exactly the same :(

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38