32G or 64G?

JohnS305

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I plan on getting a Turbo in a month when I'm eligible for my upgrade and 32 or 64 is a big decision I have to make. I have a couple of concerns about the BN. It looks great but it's new and we don't know how it will hold up over time. Also, I want to get a case and it seems that there are some problems with cases fitting the BN. Plus although having the 64 GB would be great I just don't know if I really need that much.

Cajun_Mike

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
I plan on getting a Turbo in a month when I'm eligible for my upgrade and 32 or 64 is a big decision I have to make. I have a couple of concerns about the BN. It looks great but it's new and we don't know how it will hold up over time. Also, I want to get a case and it seems that there are some problems with cases fitting the BN. Plus although having the 64 GB would be great I just don't know if I really need that much.

In a month there will be many more options as far as cases. New phone right now and companies that make after market accessories are gearing up.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Easy, just get the 32GB in the other Turbo finish and then you can limit your agonizing to color choice.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I love my 64GB and that outweighs the case. I did pay for the Tech 21 case in VZW store to stay will. It literally just feel to hard floor not a scratch on case or phone

Sent using my Verizon Turbo charged 64GB Ballistic Nylon phone unfortunately with a case on back

tsinvest

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I probably would have gotten the 64gb because in the scheme of things $50 more is well worth it, however I didn't want the Ballistic Nylon. The BN display model's casing had a gap in it just below the screen and I think it was because of the BN. In addition I really like the black (non-ballistic) model a lot. That is what I got and I love it...it is also less slippery than the red model. I will say this however, photos take up about 5-6 mg's. I asked the Verizon rep about this before I bought it and he said they may use about 2.5 mg's... big difference if you keep a lot of photos on the phone. Nevertheless I think 32 gb's for many people will be plenty. I have loaded lots of apps on it already and I have taken several photos and videos and still have 20 gigs free. Nevertheless, if you are going to load a lot of photos, movies, etc. you may want the 64 gigs. I don't understand why they don't make the non-BN models with the 64 gig option...I am sure this will happen at a future time and date. Great phone either way you go...enjoy!

leehardballer12

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I wanted the Ballistic Nylon back and it was about $2/month extra for the 64GB version. But then I discovered all the cloud back up options that are available that I never concerned myself with using a BB with external memory. But for $2/month, I couldn't go wrong.

Posted via the Android Central App

w9awx

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I got the 64g version just because the price difference between the two wasn't that great and with me using my phone for music at work, i'll use it up.

graygr

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Dislike the BN model....dirt, hand cheese, fraying, etc. And why get it only to cover it up with a cover? 32GB likely enough for me and there is always Cloud Storage and ability to use a USB Flash drive with USB-to-Go feature.
JMHO..

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
32 or 64? Really? I think most users on this board have enough experience with their past phones to know what storage they will need in the next year or 2.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I would think unless you wanted the other backs, there is no reason to not get 64.

If it was a $100 difference maybe I would give it some thought, but $50 is a non issue in my book.