Wake & Google Play Services Errors

LinuxWeather

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyone seen recently:

(1) When you push power to turn screen off then go to wake, the top status bar shows and a black screen until you push power to sleep screen again and rewake

(2) Play Services intermittent crashes

No new apps, no changes in use of the phone for a long time, seems to be happening more frequently now though, on average 1-3 times every other day or so.

Posted via the Android Central App

mlsanders

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I see Google Play Services crashing a lot. Several times a day starting in the last week or two. It doesn't seem to effect anything, but it is quite annoying seeing that pop-up all the time. Even my G Watch came up with a full screen saying Google Play Services had stopped on the watch. I've only seen that once though, so far. I'm guessing there's something wonky in a recent update to the Services app. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

NoahForeman

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I've been having Play Services crash several times a day for the past 10 days or so. Clearing it's data/cache and the cache for the phone yields no change.

mrcraft2u

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Started happening yesterday on my Turbo... Not messing with anything but is annoying with the pop up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress