Odd little issues.

shady195

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
So far I love my droid X, its fast, its big and well its a huge leap from the OG Droid.

Although I have noticed a few quirks with the phone and maybe its just me but I want to know if any others have had this issue.

First Wi-Fi, this is a know issue now I suppose, no matter what network im connected to, the wifi doesnt seem to work 100% correct, browser seems okay but downloading from the market never works, not sure about any net based apps i just turned it off and havent touched it

Widgets going "off center" a few times I've been rolling thru the home screens and have notcied my widgets going off center, contact widgets for example, the picture would be off the the left and down a bit covering up one of the quick command buttons and or the wdiget being discombobulated completely.

Random reboot, theres been a couple times so far where my phone has just reset itself. No warning not doing anything, opening the lock screen up and out of no where just shutting itself down and rebooting. Oddly though the reboot seems to take half the time it does when I acctualy shut it down and power it back on

Radios randomly turning off, theres been a few times when on my phone, up top I see the radio symbols dissapear and the red no signal circle pop up very quickly and then the radios come back online..

These are just little odd quirks, wanted to know if anyone has experianced anything similar.

matthewdlyons

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
shady195 said:
Widgets going "off center" a few times I've been rolling thru the home screens and have notcied my widgets going off center, contact widgets for example, the picture would be off the the left and down a bit covering up one of the quick command buttons and or the wdiget being discombobulated completely.

I've noticed the off-center widget thing, too. Only on the news widget, though. A couple of times the clock widget acted oddly (displayed an analog clock though I selected digital). I added Beautiful Widgets, though, and haven't had a problem since.

There's a sticky post (at the top of the first page), and a number of threads, discussing the WiFi issue, including the Market download problem.

rjdangerous

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I have not had any of the issues you are having, my only issue was the battery life indicator which the update has seemed to fix. Give it some time and swap it for a new one when they get restocked if it keeps it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress