the verizon rep gave me 2 year price for 1 year contract ??

jasjeetsingh

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
i was the verizon store and i ordered me droid x and the rep gave me 199 price for 1 year contract , i dont have my phone yet and customer service dnt know and cant answer yet but any experince if he messed up and gave me 2 year contract instead? the guy was not paying to much attention and said system shows 2 year price for 1 year contract . plzz help

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
i was the verizon store and i ordered me droid x and the rep gave me 199 price for 1 year contract , i dont have my phone yet and customer service dnt know and cant answer yet but any experince if he messed up and gave me 2 year contract instead? the guy was not paying to much attention and said system shows 2 year price for 1 year contract . plzz help

Login to VZW.com and see if your NE2 was moved up 1 year or 2 years.

jasjeetsingh

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
i cant login or anything becuase i am a new customer and my phone is not activated , the customer rep was like listen to your voice recording carefully to see if they if they 2 years and then contact local store to guy who sold you , now if the guy is off that i wana activate my phone its frustrating when you dont know whats going on

Helstar

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I only payed 99.00 dollars for my Droid X with a two-year contract. I hate these two year contracts. I may stay just getting the 1 year contracts

jasjeetsingh

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
1 year is the best i think i can switch carriers and maybe phone and still get best price and i am not tied up to contract. i dont like being under pressure for 2 years that i cant change

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
My guess was that you were told you could get a new phone at a discounted price after 12 months due to the price of your plan.........But who knows I've seen stranger.

Chaos5

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
you probably got a 2 year contract...the systems cant generate that price unless the contract is set right

I'd have to agree because most reps are just there to fill there pockets as most others are at a job and will tell you what you want to hear to get you in and out of the store asap so they can get to the next person.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
What fo you expect for minimum wage lol

They make far above minimum wage.

But I would check your contract once you activate it. (Should prompt you with contract term) It will also be on your receipt.

Remember, you have 30 days. so if you activate and it is 2 years, call and say you'll cancel unless you get your 1 year contract (even if they charge you the extra 70)

1 year contracts are very unusual, I sold phones for almost 2 years, and I only sold maybe.. 3 one year contracts (two of them were on a family plan). It's something that might be easy to miss if the rep's busy or if, like the OP said, he wasn't paying attention.

muddy-one#AC

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
They gave me the same deal. But when I called to activate my X I was set up with a 2 Yr contract. Was a simple fix to get the 1 Yr. But did have to pay the difference in price.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays