How Droid X saved my dogs's lives

PortareAF

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I wish to regal you with how my Droid X saved my dogs lives today. After coming home from work, I noticed that my dogs had opened and eaten an entire bag of brownies. Realizing this was toxic to them I grab them and threw them in the car. On my way to the vet I realized I should call them and tell them I have an emergency case coming in, but what the number?

Quickly using my voice and google search I quickly had the number, which I was then able to call with one touch. As I spoke to the person, they informed me that I really needed to goto an emergency room, not the local vet. Where is the closest one I asked...they told me the name, and a general area, but I had no idea where that was.....

Using voice search again I found the emergency room, but how to get there...what's this get directions, excellent click, even better navagiate, yes go.

Once arriving there, they asked me questions about the brownie and type, but I had no idea, quick call and text people who do, all while holding a strong battery life.

The vet was able to get the brownie out of my dog, because of my speed of arrival and knowledge of what had happened, all would not be possible without my Droid X.

All is well now, and my Droid X is a soild member of this family.

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Good story, glad to hear the dog is ok!

Isn't it amazing how technology has changed our lives? Just map navigating alone has gone from cumbersome paper folding and digging through to something as simple as "asking" for directions on your phone and getting a beautiful screen to show you exactly where you are and how to get to your destination, in a matter of 10-15 years. Truly amazing.

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Glad all is good. Awfull feeling in your stomach when you realize that a "family member" has eaten something they shouldn't have. No matter how much you puppy proof they manage to find something you missed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress