New X on the Way

We_Ready

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Been having freezing and rebooting issues plus poor battery life since receiving the phone around launch. Brand new replacement since it hasn't been 30 days. Just wanted to let everyone know she said there would be no delay as they do have them in stock

droidX1991

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Did you get yours at best buy? or Verizon store... I got mine at best buy and they're making a big fuss about it trying to sell me their "black tie" protection plan...

We_Ready

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
At this point I believe they're all brand new replacements. The phone has not been out long enough for them to have refurbs yet.

At first the lady told me since "the phone was received on June 18th and you are outside your 30 day window, we will be sending you a like new certified replacement". I had to convince her that it was impossible for me to have had the phone since june 18th. Only then did she agree to send a brand new unit.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site

At first the lady told me since "the phone was received on June 18th and you are outside your 30 day window, we will be sending you a like new certified replacement". I had to convince her that it was impossible for me to have had the phone since june 18th. Only then did she agree to send a brand new unit.

Wow, unless that lady has time travel capacity, she must otherwise not even work at Verizon.