Battery usage on droid x

tmax1964

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi I have noticed under settings in the battery usage it only gives three or four different items showing what the has been draining the battery. But there should be more, from what I understand other droids like the first one or the droid 2 shows what apps are using the battery. Motorola has a thread going on the forum for this. Possibly might be addressed in the froyo 2.2 update, but in the mean time does anyone know of a free app that will tell you this. ALso if anyone else has noticed this on their phones
example:Display 52%
Voice calls 34%
cell standby 12%
phone idle 4%

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Yep Froyo fixes this and shows you all battery draining apps/services.

Unfortunately the beta build of Froyo that was leaked has some serious stability issues with the new battery manager. Sometimes it doesn't load, and causes a force close. Other times it loads perfectly fine and works great. There has yet to be a common factor causing the glitch so we'll just pray that the official 2.2 update doesn't share this force close bug. I am highly doubtful that it would so nothing to worry about.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Ignore the actual statistics since it was only unplugged for 6 minutes while I was testing out the circuitboard LWP.

rsz_snap20100825_155825.png

tmax1964

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
that would be awesome cause I would hate to think my display is using 52% even when its in idle
They keep saying all these fixes are going to be in the 2.2 update wont this be a big update and fix, or are they going to release small fixes at a time

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
that would be awesome cause I would hate to think my display is using 52% even when its in idle
They keep saying all these fixes are going to be in the 2.2 update wont this be a big update and fix, or are they going to release small fixes at a time

That depends on what fixes your talking about.

tmax1964

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
That depends on what fixes your talking about.

all the fixes, Like the sound level, this issue, supposibly the rebooting issue, froyo 2.2 and I saw a few more I cant remember. will they issue all fixes at once or send out separtley from froyo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non