X or Galaxy

wg#AC

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I really like android so no matter what you go with I think you would be happy. With that said, I think the Droid X. My reasons for this is simple, look at the benchmarks and at the battery life. If you need any more convincing since you already have the X then you are not satisfied with it. Or should I be asking why are you even considering going with the Fascinate?? then we might be able to answer your question better.

lostmarine

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I say sell your droid x (Only because I am seeing how slow the update to 2.2 is taking on the Incredible so you will be one less person standing between me and Froyo!)

Last edited:

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us
My guess is you are going to get quite a few votes for the x based on the forum you are in. That being said, both are great phones and you can't go wrong with either one. I chose the x because I knew the moto droids had a solid reputation for build and reception.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Wishbon7

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I really like the X. but i have been playing with a Vibrant and i do like the Super amoled screen.its very nice. also the battery life on the the vibrant is super great. i have the longer life battery on the x to. it doesnt do as well as the vib. i like things about both sooooo hmmm I dont know.;)

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Get the fascinate. its way better in every aspect.

Please explain, I do believe the Fascinate is a nice device but I do not see anything about it to make me switch... A coworker had me set up his T Mobile version and it was ok but I thought it was to iPhoney and that took away from any originality in the design, the screens picture was nice and clear but Droid X screen isn't anything to frown on, also I noticed that the SUPER amoled colors where off, the whites either looked grayish and at times it appeared blue tinted where the white colors should been. He has already reported issues with his device and awaiting a replacement, his GPS appears to still have a very slow lock time (Like every Samsung I ever used). Plus I can not leave out the the screen is just to small for me..

I do not mean to say the device isn't a nice device but I disagree that it is better in all way..

leathernuts#WP

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Please explain, I do believe the Fascinate is a nice device but I do not see anything about it to make me switch... A coworker had me set up his T Mobile version and it was ok but I thought it was to iPhoney and that took away from any originality in the design, the screens picture was nice and clear but Droid X screen isn't anything to frown on, also I noticed that the SUPER amoled colors where off, the whites either looked grayish and at times it appeared blue tinted where the white colors should been. He has already reported issues with his device and awaiting a replacement, his GPS appears to still have a very slow lock time (Like every Samsung I ever used). Plus I can not leave out the the screen is just to small for me..

I do not mean to say the device isn't a nice device but I disagree that it is better in all way..

C'mon Wildman! Its got the Super Duper Amoled Screen! Actually, I was being facetious. I like my X! But Im glad you really gave some actual helpful input in regards to the screen and the colors. The iphonisciousness kinda appeals to me, but I agree it loses points in originality.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
C'mon Wildman! Its got the Super Duper Amoled Screen! Actually, I was being facetious. I like my X! But Im glad you really gave some actual helpful input in regards to the screen and the colors. The iphonisciousness kinda appeals to me, but I agree it loses points in originality.

:) Its all good, I was just wondering if there was something I was overlooking... :p :D:D

Last edited:

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
the only things the galaxy s phones have feature wise over the droid x are the hummingbird soc (with its faster gpu), samoled screen, and (correct me if i'm wrong) easier access to the bootloader (unlocked).

the droid however has better battery life and a bigger screen.

i would take the galaxy s over the incredible though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez