Everytime I plug in my Droid X to my computer a pop up comes up...

dagodpapa

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
If you're talking about the vzw page that pops up, go into your tray, look for the moto icon, then right click and click the option to have nothing happen when connected

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
If you're talking about the vzw page that pops up, go into your tray, look for the moto icon, then right click and click the option to have nothing happen when connected

You should also have a app in add/remove called Moto Connect, just remove it and leave the drivers...
original

Reactions: DroidXcon

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I agree. This app has absolutely no value, as far as I am concerned. However, even if you delete it, it will somehow download again on another USB hookup try. It's really annoying, but I just click the cancel button whenever I see it appear on the screen.

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I agree. This app has absolutely no value, as far as I am concerned. However, even if you delete it, it will somehow download again on another USB hookup try. It's really annoying, but I just click the cancel button whenever I see it appear on the screen.

Follow dagodpapa's advice.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Have you tried disabling the auto-play feature on windows, I disable all autoplay features except the cd rom option and you wont have ti deal with the autostart installation....

Windows 7 and Vista
Start > Control Panel > Autoplay