Droid X2 spec sheet

r1verr4t

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I am getting this phone. I have the BB storm 2 which is my first smart phone. I was somewhat forced to the BB because my oldest daughter wanted one and it was buy on get one free. About three weeks ago I was having problems with my speaker and stopped at the verizon store. I ended up walking out with a Droid X . I love the phone and the android os. Truely blazes BB. I soon found out the x2 was coming out. I came to a decision to take back the x and wait 2 weeks for the x2. Its killing me not to have an android phone for two weeks. I hope the x2 will be a good decision. I am close to pittsburgh but it will be quite awhile before 4g gets here so that matters not to me. I just want a quick phone for apps, text and a little browsing. No serious dowloads.

Cant wait!

DroidPanda

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Wow hey I do see that. It also says on form factor that is has a keyboard... that's strange. Good eye grabermike. Maybe you should be writing articles. :)

akira751

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I am getting this phone. I have the BB storm 2 which is my first smart phone. I was somewhat forced to the BB because my oldest daughter wanted one and it was buy on get one free. About three weeks ago I was having problems with my speaker and stopped at the verizon store. I ended up walking out with a Droid X . I love the phone and the android os. Truely blazes BB. I soon found out the x2 was coming out. I came to a decision to take back the x and wait 2 weeks for the x2. Its killing me not to have an android phone for two weeks. I hope the x2 will be a good decision. I am close to pittsburgh but it will be quite awhile before 4g gets here so that matters not to me. I just want a quick phone for apps, text and a little browsing. No serious dowloads.

Cant wait!

Check the Verizon LTE map again I was about a hour away from Pittsburgh and was shocked to find 4G with full bars.

Reactions: r1verr4t

Stagger0

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Is it confirmed GB 2.3.3 or still open for interpretation?

From what the user manual shows, it definitely has gingerblur on it. That being said, GingerBlur is the same blur style that was on the CES Bionic. So... It's still open for interpretation. I find it highly unlikely that Droid X users will find themselves with an official 2.3.3 OTA update before our sweet X^2 version is stated.

I'm going to harass costumer support and see if I cant get any information. They did tell me the charge was arriving on saturday last tuesday.

Useless bit of information for me that was...

f150fan

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I believe that P3Droid said that it had Gingerbread (Gingerblur) on it. He will be posting the sounds, wallpapers, and such in the morning at some point. He said that it is truly an awesome device, even without LTE or the FFC. I think that I have found my next phone, at least until I see what the Bionic / Targa will offer. :)