Question about notification bar

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Sorry about all the "is this happening to yours" threads, but this is ow we learn about our new toys, right? :)

Anyway, I was curious if it is a little less sensitive at the bottom of the screen or if it is software related possibly......when I slide the notification screen down works like a charm. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 swipes to get it back up. That screen seems to be the only time (very minor issue) I tend to have seen any sensitivity issues.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
the notification shade seems to want you to wait a second with your finger on it before you start moving it. i've noticed if i do this (touch it for like half a second and then swipe) it moves much smoother for me.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't it have grab handles on each side that are more sensitive? (Don't have a working droid here at home) Try flicking at the sides. On my Hero and old worn out dev handset that will flick it right up.

hatch.duffy

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I also found that if I hold it down very briefly before I try to slide it, it works without any problems. I'm going to assume it is supposed to be that way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress