E-mail problems

Scott4551

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
For the past week the email program(yellow icon) ( not gmail ) has not been working...It syncs but when I go to check the mail, I get that error message that says the the program stoped unexpectedly and Forces closed? I have tried to reboot and have an app killer, but still no better....Any thoughts???? The last thing I know to try is to take the account off and then reinstall...But after that I am stuck...

Any thought would be appreciated...

Scott

evanthx

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I had this issue earlier and researched it. If you get a bad message (not sure what "bad" means except that the Droid hates it) then this problem happens. The issue for me was figuring out what the bad message was. I deleted some messages on my exchange server, and when I eventually deleted one particular message the program started magically working again. The "bad" message was just fine in Outlook, but had an attachment. I'm not at all sure what the deal was, but ... once it was deleted, the Droid was fine.

So check that, move messages out into folders, or just delete them (you can undelete later) and see if that helps?