android 2.1 leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Ok. That's what I figured.
And I think I'll just wait for the official update to install manually. I'm pretty lazy and the main features about 2.1 that got me excited, the News app and 5 homescreens, I was able to get on my phone thanks to Launcher+. That should keep me fairly satisfied on 2.0.1, providing videos of the animated wallpapers don't hit YouTube any time soon. ;)

R

Roy Aguilera

Animated wallpapers are the buggiest part of 2.1. You don't want them.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
no you'll probably like them for like twenty minutes max then those beautiful live wallpapers will start too force close on you ive been lucky though they have been stable for me I have more issues with normal wallpapers

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I've been running the updated hk 2.1 rom for about 8 hours now it seems pretty stable to me no force closes or reboots and that's with live wallpapers running I'm impressed

DERacing

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
I've been running the updated hk 2.1 rom for about 8 hours now it seems pretty stable to me no force closes or reboots and that's with live wallpapers running I'm impressed

Wheres this HK 2.1 Rom?

Sorry. Been looking all over for info tonight and I think I may have overloaded my brain! LOL

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Yup , im really hoping , i can get a clean install of 2.1 , no root , no su , nothing , just want clean old 2.1 , i have really f-ed up my phone :(

hossberry

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
is there any idea of a timeframe of the 2.1 dropping to us lowly droid users?
i can sure say that motorola is keeping up with there phone updates much better then blackberry

R

Roy Aguilera

Yup , im really hoping , i can get a clean install of 2.1 , no root , no su , nothing , just want clean old 2.1 , i have really f-ed up my phone :(

You can and will. All those roms break stuff. Remember they are taking stuff that is not compatible and trying to make it work. Then others gatherer all these hacks and make a bigger, more flawed version. Nothing like the official.

R

Roy Aguilera

is there any idea of a timeframe of the 2.1 dropping to us lowly droid users?
i can sure say that motorola is keeping up with there phone updates much better then blackberry

Hopefully January 22

Status
Not open for further replies.