Seperate volume for SMS/MMS and Ringer???

racermech

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Did a bit of searching and nothing really answered my question. One of the profile feature I liked on the BB was the way you could set the volume for different things. I would like to have my sms/mms/email at a very low volume, but I would like to have the ringer at max volume. Is there an app that will allow me to do this?? Or does anyone know of a very loud ringer so that when I set my volume to maybe 1 click above vibrate it will still be loud.

barkerja

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
Did a bit of searching and nothing really answered my question. One of the profile feature I liked on the BB was the way you could set the volume for different things. I would like to have my sms/mms/email at a very low volume, but I would like to have the ringer at max volume. Is there an app that will allow me to do this?? Or does anyone know of a very loud ringer so that when I set my volume to maybe 1 click above vibrate it will still be loud.

Generally you can set them individually by hitting the volume button on the side of the phone when selecting the alert or ringtone.. but to make things easier download Sound Manager from the market.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
if you go into settings / sound and display / ringer volume

there is a checkbox for use income call volume for notifications.

uncheck it and you can set a seperate volume for notifications (sms/mms/email) and ringer.