neural network wallpaper question

spencer132

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
So I have searched the interwebs over and over to no avail, I love the neural network wallpaper on my droid, but the plain red is getting kinda old and I was wondering if anyone had a link to a neural network wallpaper thatlooks likke the nexus one version

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Well there is a Live Wallpaper in the Market called "NexusMod". It's free and all but when I downloaded it, it forced close on me everytime and I couldn't get past previewing it. Not sure if it's been fixed but I uninstalled it.

BoNg420

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Well there is a Live Wallpaper in the Market called "NexusMod". It's free and all but when I downloaded it, it forced close on me everytime and I couldn't get past previewing it. Not sure if it's been fixed but I uninstalled it.

There's a NexusMod 2.0 on the market that costs like 99 cents I think. It works pretty good on droid. It has custom colors too, you can choose 4 custom colors and choose a few different backgrounds. No problems on 2.1

matrix2004

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
So I have searched the interwebs over and over to no avail, I love the neural network wallpaper on my droid, but the plain red is getting kinda old and I was wondering if anyone had a link to a neural network wallpaper thatlooks likke the nexus one version

Why not change the settings so you have different colors and a different color background?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38