(Theme) ApexComb

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
APEXCOMB

Here I bring a theme I call ApexComb for Apex 1.4.X. Some files were pulled from another honeycomb theme and others I pulled from the Xoom system. The theme will bring you lots of honeycomb style. The battery was pulled from the Xoom and fixed up for the X. I also edited the progress bar to match the blue color. When you flash the zip you will get along with the images of honeycomb all the ring tones, notifications and alarm tones. You will also have the links here to dl the wallpapers, some of the icons I pulled off my Xoom and the boot animation from the Xoom that I made. You can get this Xoom clock in beautiful widgets and also can find a stock Xoom circle clock in the market to add to the fun.

ApexComb Theme -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AN9G82XB

Added a new battery to the theme.
DL Link - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A20OSXO7

Bootanimation Links -
Flash zip in recovery - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Drop in data local - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Honeycomb Bee M Logo Replacement -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BI1EGECZ

Wallpapers -
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

App Icons -
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Screen Shots -
ApexComb.jpg

Alt Battery Screen Shot -
aefec2e2-4a93-8ce8.jpg

Last edited:

copatoke

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm kinda new to themes. If I'm on honeybread v2 can I just flash this on top of that, or do i have to go back to an unthemed apex 1.4.1?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I'm kinda new to themes. If I'm on honeybread v2 can I just flash this on top of that, or do i have to go back to an unthemed apex 1.4.1?

U may have some leftovers. I pulled apart that theme and it had about 70 images not needed that may have been droid 2 files. I don't think they will do anything by take up space.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Reactions: kentusmc

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Can't see the image but im guessing the stock lock slider? I can have clear ones but didn't want people freaking out when no sliders were on the screen and trying to find out why the phone was not working since they were blank. I will look into doing it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
so would flashing the stock apex 1.4.1 zip get rid of the honeybread installed theme files?

Yes. I would just flash this over. It wont hurt nothing. If after you feel something is not right then start over. Before you theme any rom you should make a backup. Have a stock Droid x backup and then a non themed rom backup so you can easily flash back.

copatoke

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Got it loaded, this is an AWESOME theme! Thanks for your help earlier! Also, the problem mentioned earlier is that the volume control slider is visible when the phone is set to vibrate, the honeybread theme also had this problem in its 1st version but it was resolved for version 2... maybe you can check that out to get some ideas for a solution

kismet769

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Can't see the image but im guessing the stock lock slider? I can have clear ones but didn't want people freaking out when no sliders were on the screen and trying to find out why the phone was not working since they were blank. I will look into doing it.

Its just the vibrate stock slider. The unlock side is still the Honeycomb slider.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa