I got my Xoom upgraded to 4G, who else got there's?

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
My status has not changed either. The expectied time of delivery has expired. I called Moto Support, and the were no help. Told me it could take several days for me to get the box. **sigh** I"m starting to get pissed again...........

My impression from talking to MOTO, is that the calls are routed to some off-shore call center. I doubt those support are given any pertinent information.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Maybe someone at VZW, or Motorola are following these threads. When they saw my comments, said hey overnight his and prove him wrong. LOL

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ROFLMAO! I love it. :) That's great, though. I'm glad you got the return box. I'm sure the rest of us will get them next week.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I checked FedEx, the status hasn't changed and, it doesn't show a delivery date anymore, I guess I won't see it until sometime next week. oh well.

jchien

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I got the box Friday. I packed it up and shipped it back Saturday and as of right now it shows delivery tomorrow Monday. I am hoping to get it back by Friday.

Reactions: pauldroidr2d2

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Very nice. You're lucky. If it's really the first people to get send it in that get the free dock I'm going to be somewhat annoyed since they claimed the box was going to be here on Friday and they never even shipped it. In fact, it's STILL not shipped. So, that's not really overly fair IMO.

JerryRogan

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I checked FedEx, the status hasn't changed and, it doesn't show a delivery date anymore, I guess I won't see it until sometime next week. oh well.

Yeh, same here. What irritates me is that I backed it up and reset it so I could send it back Friday afternoon. Now I really couldn't use it all weekend and still not even certain if they shipped the box!

Oh well...

I was going to pickup a Bionic this weekend, but looking at a Samsung now.

jchien

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
for some reason I got two tracking numbers. One tracking number was delivered and the other still says fedex only got the label created

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I got the box Friday. I packed it up and shipped it back Saturday and as of right now it shows delivery tomorrow Monday. I am hoping to get it back by Friday.

I dropped mine off at Kinko's this morning. It would be great to have it back by the end of the week.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
for some reason I got two tracking numbers. One tracking number was delivered and the other still says fedex only got the label created

When I dropped mine off, they place another label at the bottom of the original label that was already on the return packaging. I was also given a receipt with a new tracking number.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Very nice. You're lucky. If it's really the first people to get send it in that get the free dock I'm going to be somewhat annoyed since they claimed the box was going to be here on Friday and they never even shipped it. In fact, it's STILL not shipped. So, that's not really overly fair IMO.
That stinks. Not to mention the fact that even if you contact either Verizon, or Motorola customer support they are not equipped to provide much of any support on this subject.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeh, same here. What irritates me is that I backed it up and reset it so I could send it back Friday afternoon. Now I really couldn't use it all weekend and still not even certain if they shipped the box!

Oh well...

I was going to pickup a Bionic this weekend, but looking at a Samsung now.

For whatever it's worth. I love my Bionic. I have two of them. I stopped using my Samsung Charge completely. In fact I'm selling that one to a friend.

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
That stinks. Not to mention the fact that even if you contact either Verizon, or Motorola customer support they are not equipped to provide much of any support on this subject.

Yea, I'm aware. Not even going to bother. The dock would be nice but such is life. As long as I get a box sometime this week and can get it upgraded I'll be happy. So far the tracking issue shows no action at all. As in, it's not even been sent yet. Ah well. I have no choice but to wait.

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
For whatever it's worth. I love my Bionic. I have two of them. I stopped using my Samsung Charge completely. In fact I'm selling that one to a friend.

Agreed...I love my Bionic, as well. There is a long list of bugs supposedly getting fixed in November, but, knock on wood, I've not encountered many of them. I'm very pleased I got one.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yea, I'm aware. Not even going to bother. The dock would be nice but such is life. As long as I get a box sometime this week and can get it upgraded I'll be happy. So far the tracking issue shows no action at all. As in, it's not even been sent yet. Ah well. I have no choice but to wait.

Hopefully you'll get it tomorrow or Tuesday.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

I really like the Bionic. I went to Verizon and played with it and, don't mind the Motorola skin they have on it. They seemed to have done a good job with it because it was very smooth. I'm trying to hold out for the Nexus prime and, if it's not what I expect; I'll probably get the Bionic.

Yea, that'd be nice. Knowing my luck it'll come on Tuesday when I'm going to be in conference calls for about 6 hours.

They finally updated my tracking info, I'm supposed to get it Monday (Oct 3) before 3:00PM.