Well This May Change My Buying Decision

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Which? That it will have live 4g out of the box or that it will be this month. I don't doubt the former, but the latter may well be speculation. Considering though, that Sanjay also stated (covered in a different story) that the Bionic and 4G for Xoom will be released at the same time, it is very likely that customers will have a 4G tablet from Samsung before existing customers owning Xooms get theirs.

Isn't the Bionic scheduled for August?

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm still undecided on which tab to get.

To paraphrase that old bumper sticker: "You can have my Xoom when you pry it out of my cold dead fingers" ... day 1 wifi adopter...

This close to release - probably a good idea to hold off and test drive both of them - but I will say that the Xoom does everything I need it to do and it continues to exceed my expectations.

Reactions: Chrisy

AsteriskCGY

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Then again, Asus Eee transformer on sale on Newegg for the same 500 Xoom was on yesterday. Minus Dock. Which might've been its whole point.

dreT86

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
When its all said and done the xoom will be better. After you none wifi owners get 4g I'm sure everything will be better. Also the xooms 32 gig SD card future support really sets it part from the tab 10.1 . The xoom has so grow into its body.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Then again, Asus Eee transformer on sale on Newegg for the same 500 Xoom was on yesterday. Minus Dock. Which might've been its whole point.

But is it the 32gb model. So may people miss this. And it aggravates me

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

erzhik

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Galaxy tab will not receive LTE out the gate, it will be available for preorder, but it could take weeks or months for it to become available. There is still no proof that 10.1 will receive 4g first.

siscim23

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
What, why would they do that? There's no way they would make and release a tablet without the SD then release another model a month or two later with it. Same reason the WiFi Xoom has the SIM card slot... it would be too expensive to change the body just to remove/add something like that.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
What, why would they do that? There's no way they would make and release a tablet without the SD then release another model a month or two later with it. Same reason the WiFi Xoom has the SIM card slot... it would be too expensive to change the body just to remove/add something like that.

Bring it up with the Phandroid guys...

In any case, it would be easy to see why if Verizon was willing to pay for it. Verizon likes to hold out exclusives for things.

-Suntan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38