Hello from New York

DroidAdams

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I'm using the Droid Razr Phone. I love the phone (yes, it's a little on the big size for a smartphone) but I do enjoy the screen size and overall "responsiveness".

I'm not sure how to fix a recent problem I'm having though. The phone was left idle for a while and has just stopped responding. I plugged in the charger for the 2nd time today (sigh) in hopes of "waking the phone up" but no avail.

Droid Forums: Razr Unresponsive Screen

The site above mentions that my problem may go away with an OTA update. Now (although I'm a DROID newbie) I'm aware that OTA means "Over the Air" but I have no clue how to do this or kick off the process. Google is me friend, so I'll check on how to do it - fingers crossed that it solves the locked up phone issue.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central -- Thanks for joining.

It's nice to have you aboard...In my signature there's a "Getting Started-Tips-Tricks" link - Make sure to Click/Tap on it...It has lots of good information...from there you can find hints, tips and tricks for your Android device.

There are members here who are willing to help 'you' with any question(s) or concern(s) you may have. You can then join your device's area of discussion where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

I hope you find AC forum informative and prove to be useful! Happy Holidays. ;)