Hi from Bellevue Washington USA

froging

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
The city of Bellevue has the state's largest Asian population per capita, and 1 in 4 residents were born outside of the U.S. Besides wealthy white people who are the majority, there are large Mexican, Jewish, Eastern European, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Persian communities on varying levels of the economic scale. Yes, there's even poor white people in Bellevue, too.

And then there is me! Hi! I'm Frank can I be frank with you! I'm the poorest Jew in the world and I live in Bellevue, Washington.

People in other parts of the state generally stereotype Bellevue people as being cultureless, wealthy and stuck up. While its true the students have better cars than their teachers, and that in the Bellevue High School parking lot you will see many BMWs and Lexuses, not everybody has money to blow off.

Hi! It's me again just being frank! I have 2 JOB's = (Just Over Broke) and living paycheck to Pay check

So if your ever in Bellevue and it's the First Thursday of the month and it's between 6pm-9pm stop by the Crossroads Mall. 15600 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA 98008. I get 10 mins on stage doing stand-up. One of these days have to try doing sit-up, find out if I get any more laughs then I do when I do stand-up.

I have used
Android 2.3 Gingerbread
Android 3.0 Honeycomb
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
and now Android 4.4 Kitkat

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the Forums Frank! Wow, interesting geofacts about your town hehe.

As for the two JOBs, well, at least you get to play with some pretty nifty Android toys, right? ;) I really hope I can travel to Washington some day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87