Not New Android User

tcrm1998

Mar 3, 2019
Visit site
Hello, hello! I've been an android user from middle school when I for my first phone (the HTC Desire Z, I believe?), and have had Samsung phones since, starting with the S4, to the S5, then Note 4, now S8, and soon to be the S10+. Super into Galaxy wearables as well. As a college gal, I never find anyone around me who uses Android devices, which is a bummer! Excited to be here and chat with y'all!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello, hello! I've been an android user from middle school when I for my first phone (the HTC Desire Z, I believe?), and have had Samsung phones since, starting with the S4, to the S5, then Note 4, now S8, and soon to be the S10+. Super into Galaxy wearables as well. As a college gal, I never find anyone around me who uses Android devices, which is a bummer! Excited to be here and chat with y'all!
Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central!
Nice phone history, don't worry about people around you not been able to comprehend what's good, nobody's perfect.
Besides, you will be rocking one of the best phones in the world, actually you already are, just getting a much better one.