HELP! I can't get my wireless charger unstuck!

N33k5

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
So a few months ago I bought and mounted two Nexus wireless chargers, one in my room and the other in my 3 year old son's room. The charger I have in my room has been moved around some, but the one in my son's room has not and that is the one that is stuck tight. Anyone else have a similar issue? It is stuck to the top of a cheap laminated particle board children's dresser and I feel the dresser's top trying to give as I pull from a corner of the charger as the documentation recommends.

Sent from my Nexus 4

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What brand of charger, and how was it mounted in the first place? By adhesive, or by some other fastener? I would guess it's the dresser's lamination that maybe melted due to the heat generated by the charger, and then fused the charger to the particleboard.

N33k5

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
It is the official charger and I was pretty sure I mentioned that. The official Nexus wireless charger has some super sticking foam stuff on the bottom.

Sent from my Nexus 4

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, but I just wasn't sure if you meant the branded chargers, or simply chargers for your Nexus devices. Is it supposed to pull off easily? My guess is still that it's a problem with the dresser's lamination.