Best Nexus 6p screen protector

crucialcolin

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Bought a Yoozon myself. Now just waiting for my 6P to arrive. From what I heard on anouther forum both the Yoozon and Nillkin could be manufactured at the same factory. Just one is more expensive then the other.

XsoundXhoundX

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
Just make sure you clean the glass on your phone well before you install the tempered glass so you don't get bubbles. I recommend using packing tape and folding against itself. Just stick it against the screen anywhere you see debris and pull it off. Because they are similar adhesives anything the screen would stick to would be pulled off by the tape. It works amazingly.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I've used both Yoozen and Intelliarmor, and both seem identical honestly. They both were easy to install, but I found that after about a month the edges started to wear and crack a little bit without me having dropped the phone.

Apftw

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
You do know any of the glass ones I have got from Chinese based websites. AliExpress etc. Last and are as good as $30 ones of Amazon. I've had the same one on my 6p for 3 months and I bought 15 for $1.50 each..

Posted via the Android Central App

RTD212

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone experience excessive fingerprint smudges on their tempered glass protector after a while? I'm trying to see if it's a common problem or just with the brand I'm using.

Posted via the Android Central App