Anyone from Galaxy s6 to 6p?

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Did you really ask that? The simple answer is Yea!

Posted via the Android Central App

No I didn't! Lol! My son was reading in a different forum on my computer and someone said that it didn't, hence he came to AC to the thread I started and asked the question. He neglected to log in under his account first.

Posted via Android Central App

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok received my 6p today! It's awesome so far. The camera isn't close to the S6 but it's not bad either. Thanks everyone.
s

hawkeye16qb

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I had s6 when first released. Hated it. Camera was great. Software sucked. Lagged like crazy. Went back to moto x 2014 until 6p came out. No regrets at all. Hated the s6 with a passion.

PeltFrelken

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the input. One other question. How durable does the phone feel?I mean does it give the feeling of being delicate and more easily broken than other phones? I've had the s6 since launch day and it doesn't leave the house without a case and I'm sure if I get the 6p it will be treated the same.

Considering how expensive phones are, can't imagine not using a case. At the very least get a tempered glass screen protector.

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Considering how expensive phones are, can't imagine not using a case. At the very least get a tempered glass screen protector.

Believe me I am using a case! I don't risk it. But in my opinion it's a very solid feeling phone. Though I do feel like the rear glass housing would break easily. I also have a Spigen tempered glass on it. Everything arrived the same day. Sitting around the house I'll go without the case but never out of the house.

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I had the s6 edge plus before. While I actually preferred the Samsung, I knew I had the wrong phone when Samsung wasn't releasing any updates to the Swiss devices. Sold it because of that and got my Priv + 6P combo. The Blackberry for work, the 6P for play.

PeltFrelken

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Believe me I am using a case! I don't risk it. But in my opinion it's a very solid feeling phone. Though I do feel like the rear glass housing would break easily. I also have a Spigen tempered glass on it. Everything arrived the same day. Sitting around the house I'll go without the case but never out of the house.

Cool.

ziggster

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I've had the S6 since launch and I've been test driving the 6P for the last week. Purely subjective, but I don't think the pictures come out quite as good on the 6P. They are really good, but not as good as the S6.

On the 6P, love the fingerprint reader, the clean os, the screen, the speakers and the speed.

I used my S6 today after using the 6P for the last 5 days and realized that for me, the 6P is just too big.

syspry

Banned
Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Lousy battery life, slightly better cam (yes slightly, not majorly), poor software optimization, bad RAM management, bloatware, no ambient display, worse fingerprint reader, delayed updates.

Seems a pretty clear choice to me