Thank you Nexus 6p Friends!

phillipex

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I want to give a shout out to all the great feedback and enthusiasm on this site. You have all, positive & negative, given me perspective and respect for the 6p. I could not be happier, because of the phone & u all!

Posted via the Android Central App

Rocio190889

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Couldn't agree more with OP. Every question I could possibly thought of about this phone I've been able to answer it here.

Ordered my 6P yesterday and it should arrive by the end of the week, can't wait! :)

diego.roscetti

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. Been using mine for a week. Couldn't be happier. Especially stock Android (coming from a previous Galaxy s5 user) .

Hammer9274

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Couldn't agree more with OP. Every question I could possibly thought of about this phone I've been able to answer it here.

Ordered my 6P yesterday and it should arrive by the end of the week, can't wait! :)

I second this. I've read questions and answers here with great help. I ordered mine Monday and got it today, but have to wait until I get a sim card from sprint to use it.... Argh.

goadamn

Jan 9, 2016
Visit site
other than my two gripes, both of which I am hoping to find resolution for, I am really loving stock Android (and Marshmallow) after being on a Note 2 with no OS updates for over three years. TouchWiz and the Samsung n T-Mobile bloatware are nice to have completely removed from my phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress