WiFi Won't Connect on my 6P

htid

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I've searched the internet and can't find anybody with the same problem or a fix. My Nexus 6P will no longer auto connect to wifi. I go between home and office and the only way to make it work is to turn the phone off and back on, at which point it connects. If I look at the available wifi list, it says no networks are available. If I turn wifi off and on, nothing changes. I've checked the Advanced wifi settings and have 'Always' Keep wifi on during sleep. I've tried using the different frequency bands, I've even done a network settings reset in the 'backup and reset' section. So far nothing has fixed it and it's killing my mobile data allowence because I often don't remember to switch the phone off and back on every time I walk into my home/the office.

Any ideas?
Thanks, Chris

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: WiFi Won't Connect

First thing for any troubleshooting... reboot. Did you try this? I see no mention of rebooting your device.

hokee

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site

I had some wifi connection issues. Mine went away by changing developer option to use legacy DCHP client. Hope this helps

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site

I had issues after the last update for the Google Connectivity Services app (Version C.1.6.7 (2466695), updated on Dec 4, 2015). Uninstalling updates for that app fixed my issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty