Nokia 7.1 (2018) and Case Availability

LNWJ

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I know this phone was just announced less than a week ago, but it seems cases are kinda not really a thing yet. I found one on Amazon that is photo-shopped over the stock phone photo, so I'm guessing manufacturers really haven't created many yet.

Has anyone seen any elsewhere? I read that Nokia is also releasing a case for this phone but I can't seem to find any information on it.

Really wanted a new Pixel, but 799 is a little too rich for my blood. :p

Stonehenge81

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I did notice that Amazon is slowly starting to stock more and more cases. I'm sure by the time the phone releases, there will be plenty of cases to choose from.

I know this phone was just announced less than a week ago, but it seems cases are kinda not really a thing yet. I found one on Amazon that is photo-shopped over the stock phone photo, so I'm guessing manufacturers really haven't created many yet.

Has anyone seen any elsewhere? I read that Nokia is also releasing a case for this phone but I can't seem to find any information on it.

Really wanted a new Pixel, but 799 is a little too rich for my blood. :p

Last edited:

DJM626

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
Stick with Nokia especially with some of the issues pixel 3 is having right out of the gate! I'm waiting for a global release of a flagship device by HMD. Glad I didn't go with the pixel 3

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Just found out about this phone. Hope there is some cases soon because I am going to give it a look later in the week. I might switch from my Pixel 2 to the Nokia 7.1

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine yesterday and I'm liking it a lot so far but it definitely need a case. Amazon has cases but I'm seeing stuff showing as in stock as being delivered in the middle of December! And the "official" Nokia cases are one to three months...

I'm willing to buy a cheap, crap one for now but even that isn't an option.

morriea

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine yesterday and I'm liking it a lot so far but it definitely need a case. Amazon has cases but I'm seeing stuff showing as in stock as being delivered in the middle of December! And the "official" Nokia cases are one to three months...

I'm willing to buy a cheap, crap one for now but even that isn't an option.
223206109906 - check this item number on eBay. It is the only one that I saw shipping from a N. American location and in stock (are you US based? I guess I should have asked)

ben55124

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Amazon got my n7.1 to me on launch day but the AceTechUS case and screen protector have been in transit from China for the past 2 weeks. Don't want to use the phone without a cover. Too much glass. But I think this is will be a good phone.

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
223206109906 - check this item number on eBay. It is the only one that I saw shipping from a N. American location and in stock (are you US based? I guess I should have asked)
Yeah, I am in the US. I did manage to find one on Amazon that had an actual delivery date. They have it as in stock 11/1 and delivered to me by 11/2. So we'll see. I just want something on it for now. Hopefully some bigger players will start selling some cases for it.

I'll take a look at the one you posted. Thanks.

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Amazon got my n7.1 to me on launch day but the AceTechUS case and screen protector have been in transit from China for the past 2 weeks. Don't want to use the phone without a cover. Too much glass. But I think this is will be a good phone.

Pretty much what I was seeing. All the stuff they were selling had lead times of up to six weeks.

LNWJ

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered this one last week: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6384622

Intend it to be interim until other options arrive. It originally showed delivery of November 6, but I received a shipment notice over the weekend and it shows delivery tomorrow. Now, if I could just get the phone. No projected ship date from Amazon. I pre-ordered the steel version. Anyone received this version yet?

I also ordered the Steel version from Amazon US. Still hasn't shipped. I noticed the Steel version isn't even listed anymore, when I click on my order details it redirects to the Blue version.

ben55124

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
My AceTechUS screen protector and case arrived 10/29 -- so 9 days after shipping from China to US. Basic clear TPU case - it fits well and has holes in the right spots. Screen protector is good, but cuts off on the chin just below the NOKIA -- leaving a fraction of inch uncovered. Oh well -- I usually crack these glass covers quick and switch to plastic covers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress