Video Recording and Streaming Random Pause

njnAbat

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
Android Version - 5.1.1
OxygenOs version 2.2.1

I am facing video streaming problems in oneplus 2 phone from last 3 weeks. Youtube video streaming starts and in 2 mins gets paused . Same problem with video recording in the camera app. The recording works for 10-15 seconds and then quits without giving errors. Even the sworkit fitness app pauses randomly in between and i need to press the play button again to resume.
The finding i would like to share is that the online video streaming doesn't puase if I try playing a video in mozilla browser.

This is an annoying issue and i believe it started after the oxygenOs 2.2.1 upgrade.

Please help me fix this issue.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Android Version - 5.1.1
OxygenOs version 2.2.1

I am facing video streaming problems in oneplus 2 phone from last 3 weeks. Youtube video streaming starts and in 2 mins gets paused . Same problem with video recording in the camera app. The recording works for 10-15 seconds and then quits without giving errors. Even the sworkit fitness app pauses randomly in between and i need to press the play button again to resume.
The finding i would like to share is that the online video streaming doesn't puase if I try playing a video in mozilla browser.

This is an annoying issue and i believe it started after the oxygenOs 2.2.1 upgrade.

Please help me fix this issue.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried booting in to recovery and wiping the partition cache to see if it clears out the bugs from the update?

Wipe cache partition

Turn your phone off by pressing down the power key for five seconds
Turn the phone back on while keeping the volume down button pressed in
When the phone vibrates, release the volume down button
Your phone should enter a mode called “Simple Recovery.”
Choose the option that reads “Wipe Cache Partition” using the power button
You should get a message that says “Cache wipe complete.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa