Anyone using a different launcher?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I think most people use Nova or action launcher. Nothing wrong with the default, there's just better options out there.

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Another Nova Prime user here. Occasionally I swap back to the Oxygen launcher, but then come right back to NP. If for no other reason, I miss the unread message count bubbles that I get with NP/Tesla.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I love Nova, said it many times without it android IMO is just bland as iOS.

Having said that, only OnePlus' OS kept me from switching to Nova Prime. Besides I have my LG G4 running it so I'm okay.

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Nova was just OK for me on the beginning. Once I figured it out and discovered Tesla Unread, it's been the best thing since sliced bread.

I love the customization and being able to make all the icons as small as possible.

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Google Now Launcher for me. I occasionally use Nova Prime but find it a bit dated these days. I also really dislike the pop up menu when long pressing an icon - don't know why...

JonnyT

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Nova for me, although I love how buttery smooth the stock OOS launcher is, would be good to show to iPhone users to show them there are some much, much, much cheaper alternative phones out there.

doa70

May 1, 2016
Visit site
I used stock for a while then tried Google Now, Nova and finally Action. Bought Action, sticking with it. I liked Google Now, didn't care for Nova myself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch