Joining the club

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Got a 6t a few days ago, absolutely love it. Had a small problem with SMS and voicemail not working on Verizon, but that kink seems to be ironed out. I'm finding that dark mode all the things really seems to reduce eye strain, which flies in the face of everything I've read previously. Here's to good days ahead!

Screenshot_20190306-221028.jpg

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Congrats, Fret! This is without a doubt the best phone I've owned, though, admittedly, I've never owned a pixel or recent galaxy device.

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Congrats, Fret! This is without a doubt the best phone I've owned, though, admittedly, I've never owned a pixel or recent galaxy device.

Same; while I might eventually try a Pixel, Samsung and I have an agreement that I will never own own of their products again. The few that I've gotten have had a major flaw that necessitated buying something else. This 6t feels almost as solid as my LG G6 that preceded it - nothing on that but a dbrand skin. I've got the Sandstone case plus the smoke TPU that came with it, which I'm currently using, and don't expect to ever go without either. I'm looking into screen protectors at the moment because I ordered the wrong one from OnePlus, and buying something from Amazon will cost less than sending the oops back for the correct one.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Same; while I might eventually try a Pixel, Samsung and I have an agreement that I will never own own of their products again. The few that I've gotten have had a major flaw that necessitated buying something else. This 6t feels almost as solid as my LG G6 that preceded it - nothing on that but a dbrand skin. I've got the Sandstone case plus the smoke TPU that came with it, which I'm currently using, and don't expect to ever go without either. I'm looking into screen protectors at the moment because I ordered the wrong one from OnePlus, and buying something from Amazon will cost less than sending the oops back for the correct one.
Welcome to the club! I've been very happy with mine and have a similar agreement with Samsung. There's just to many compromises that I hate the idea of between the bixby button and the curved screen. I was very tempted by the S10 last week and almost pre-ordered one several times and talked myself out of it thankfully!

Hope you enjoy your OnePlus 6T!

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Of everything there is to enjoy about this phone, and it's enough to make up for possibly all its shortcomings, it's the battery life.

This is the first day, putting it through paces and such.
Screenshot_20190306-131217.jpg

This is day 7 ??????
Screenshot_20190312-120931.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699