Oneplus X got locked for no apparent reason

Nmb04

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Experts,

My Oneplus X got locked and it won't allow me to log in to my phone using the same Google account that was previously synced with this phone. It says: Verify your account - this device was reset. To continue sign in with a Google account that was previously synced on this device.

This happened yesterday when I removed the phone from my pocket and found that the device got locked for no apparent reason. Its been prompting to verify my Google account that was last synced with this device. I tried entering my Gmail address and password however it keeps telling me - please sign in using one of the owner's acounts for this device. Now I'm surely using the correct Gmail account (as I have only one google account) however it keeps telling that. One thing that happened was, I reset my password at the very beginning when this happened as I couldn't remember my password at that time.

I have been using Oneplus X for about 5 months now and never had this problem.

How do I fix this. Please suggest.

Thanks.

Nmb04

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Experts,

My Oneplus X got locked and it won't allow me to log in to my phone using the same Google account that was previously synced with this phone. It says: Verify your account - this device was reset. To continue sign in with a Google account that was previously synced on this device.

This happened yesterday when I removed the phone from my pocket and found that the device got locked for no apparent reason. Its been prompting to verify my Google account that was last synced with this device. I tried entering my Gmail address and password however it keeps telling me - please sign in using one of the owner's acounts for this device. Now I'm surely using the correct Gmail account (as I have only one google account) however it keeps telling that. One thing that happened was, I reset my password at the very beginning when this happened as I couldn't remember my password at that time.

I have been using Oneplus X for about 5 months now and never had this problem.

How do I fix this. Please suggest.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa