Unbricking your VM or Sprint Elite phone using official tools and dll and bin files

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi TJS -
I tried downloading the ZVF link and its a zip.exe file... is that correct?
Best,
R.

Sendspace is a horrible website filled with ads. My guess is you clicked on one of those and it downloaded some malware / spyware software. Delete that file immediately. Go back to the page and make sure you click the link in the blue box that says "Click here to start your download from Sendspace"

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352557191321.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352557191321.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 2,205

xxtoolheadxx

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I am, when i go to download the file it wont extract, says its either unknown file type or broken. I have all of the file types check in winrar
And the LGE ports do not show up either. Idk if my phone is bricked but i downloaded the Beats audio installer and it installed a driver then it made me reboot so now it doesnt go past the boot LG screen. Ive tried the reset and all that.. No luck

David Alphonso Jr

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for posting this! I was trying to help a friend with rooting his LG Optimus Elite while at work. Needless to say that I am still at work a couple hours past close because the POOT ROOT had the phone in download mode after rebooting. Extremely lame.

Thanks for this information. I was your instructions were a little better to understand for someone that has no idea about a few of those steps. ^_^

Linoleum

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Having some trouble getting the LGTools exe to launch. I've put the file on my c:, but getting an error when trying to run as an administrator. A side by side error... any thoughts?

Best,
Rich

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Any virgin mobile users have any issues unbricking there device. I got someone saying that my method or software didn't work. Please chime in and let me know please.

Spencer Bennett

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Nevermind, I didn't copy over the other LGFlashTool.exe right, it wasn't the offline one. Thanks for the tool! Came in handy so many times on a different comp, weird that it didn't work on this one lol