ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
First
rename zip to "bootanimation.zip" (without quotes)
Then
Using a root expleror put it in /data/local/

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

First
rename zip to "bootanimation.zip" (without quotes)
Then
Using a root expleror put it in /data/local/

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

yep except i replaced the original "bootanimation.zip" in /system/media

lilrob1213

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

I tried, with ES file explorer, and it asked if I want to overwrite, the file will be merged and I clicked ok and it said file cannot be moved! :( what do i do? I am running cm7.2 or something btw :)

frostyon420

Banned
Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I tried, with ES file explorer, and it asked if I want to overwrite, the file will be merged and I clicked ok and it said file cannot be moved! :( what do i do? I am running cm7.2 or something btw :)

Download root explorer when you open the app, at the top of the screen tap on the mount r/w and then replace your boot animation ;-)

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

On es explorer go to settings and check root explorer, and then hit mount system files

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: lilrob1213

lilrob1213

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

It replaced the one on the ROM, but is there a way to get rid of the LG or virgin mobile boot animations as well? (the LG one I can deal with, but the virgin mobile one I'd like to delete) lol if not, I'm still happy :)

aznkaz

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I have a problem where sometimes the time isn't updated when I look at my lock screen. After a while it'll just jump to the right time. I'm on A7

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Still poking at AOKP. Not making much progress with the SIGBUS at startup though.

Spent a couple hours on AOKP today. Found the problem that prevented startup. It was a bad/corrupted timezone database. Of all the stupid things in the world, who would have thought it was that, or that reading a timezone database could crash dalvik?!?!

Well, I learned a good bit about debugging dalvik native method issues, anyway.

Sooo... that means it's likely that alpha8 will be dual AOKP/CM9. And I'm no longer totally frustrated and pulling my remaining hair out trying to figure out why dalvik was crashing.

So I'm gonna go play with AOKP now and see what all the fuss is about... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.