Status
Not open for further replies.

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

Im not sure its the same KB from the market

The KB works ok so far, few bug outs but usable. Im starting to get used to the small KB.

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

Screenshot_2012-02-17-23-22-46.png

alpha3 has 3G working properly

DarkLG

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site

I tried alpha 3 and ended up getting my phone to reboot by itself every hour or so.I ended up reverting back back to alpha2.

theexile1

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

I found a work around for the keyboard by lowering the screen density to 150 not much of a difference if this was already posted idk just trying to help

theexile1

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

either an app from the market or by editing the build prop either on idk if the apps are permanent tho

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

i googled it and noticed the build prop method... i dont want to mess with it i dont know what im doping in there lol

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
As soon as we have a working camera i will test day more. I have a 1 month old daughter who i take plenty of pictures of.

Sent from your mom's phone.

Atmazzz

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site

I made a nanroid backup before flashing quattrimus alpha1. After testing a while, I restored the nanroid and don't recall anything missing. After testing Alpha 2, I restored my backup in recovery. I noticed last night a lot of my apps were missing, although I do have them backed up with Titanium. I had a pictures folder on my SD card with lots of wallpaper. All the wallpaper is also missing, but I had everything backed up on my laptop. Anyone else experienced this?

Last edited:

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

WARNING: I deleted camera, and when I went to the lockscreen and dragged over to the camera icon, it rebooted:-/

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I was getting reboots with the mdpi thingy. I went back to the original settings.

Don't overclock too high.

It appears that if you change your launcher to "Apex launcher".. Its not in the market but google it. Its a. Stock launcher but makes the phone much more stable and very smooth and looks like the original.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.