ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Is the exaggerated lag when listening to music normal?? I know it isn't, so can it be fixed in this ROM??
I know its not a priority at all but just take that it mind plz':)

CM9 overlooked to 748

I'm assuming that's a cm issue. I build cm9 from source with files tdm releases (patiently awaiting a push for alpha 10 ;) and I had the same issue on a build from yesterday.

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming that's a cm issue. I build cm9 from source with files tdm releases (patiently awaiting a push for alpha 10 ;) and I had the same issue on a build from yesterday.

I think using certain music players helps. I just installed Google Play Music and it seems to help.... I was using the CM Music Player before that...

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm having some serious lag with Tapatalk and frequent anr's with it. How is it behaving for you guys? CM9, btw

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

youarepoop

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
installed gapps separate and now play store shows everything i reinstalled with titanium backup as not installed. problem is new to 10, wasn't it 8 or 9.
then again maybe its a titanium backup problem.

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
CM9 keyboard lags like a biatch all the time, both Alpha 7 and Alpha 10...
Even on 748, YT HQ doesnt work, but at least Standard works just fine.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
installed gapps separate and now play store shows everything i reinstalled with titanium backup as not installed. problem is new to 10, wasn't it 8 or 9.
then again maybe its a titanium backup problem.

Clear market data. Worked for me... Which version are you using?

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else have issues with hotmail and gmail not syncing? It worked fine for a while and they won't connect anymore. The gmail widget doesn't show any emails either.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
CM9: I am using the Swype Beta keyboard, works like a charm. Tested YouTube, also works well. So far the only app that doesn't work on this is one called Beat the Traffic. It is a map-based app, so uses a lot of resource. Loads up and then crashes. Other than that, everything has worked well, overclocked to 480/806 as usual.
Anyone know of a way to disable or change the boot animation?

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
CM9: I am using the Swype Beta keyboard, works like a charm. Tested YouTube, also works well. So far the only app that doesn't work on this is one called Beat the Traffic. It is a map-based app, so uses a lot of resource. Loads up and then crashes. Other than that, everything has worked well, overclocked to 480/806 as usual.
Anyone know of a way to disable or change the boot animation?

Yes how does one change the boot animation? I would like to change to the default ICS one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa