ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I cant get any apps to download through Google Play on my phone. The only way it works is if I reboot and they'll pop up when the phone restarts. Any advice?

Try clearing the Cache and Dalvik cache. If that doesnt work, people have said adding a sd-ext partition will fix it. Most recoveries do it on their own, so just back up ur data on ur SD card!

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
And all ROMS are available via @tdm awesome RomKeeper, so he is hosting them on the server.

Not better, I was just blessed with an almost photographic memory and a passion to read, plus being a techno-weenie. ;)

Gotcha, and I am a stay at home dad who's memory is shot from maintaining kids who want to pick on each other and "clean" the house.

@tdm, thanks for the hard work. The ROM is flowing nicely.

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

Revenant Ghost

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I read a thread on XDA the other day about this. I think I posted the link in this thread somewhere.

I had a "Package File Invalid" error happen one day when I was trying to download something on Google Play. Clearing the cache and dalvik in recovery did the trick in fixing that for me.

EDIT: Hey, that rhymes.

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I had a "Package File Invalid" error happen one day when I was trying to download something on Google Play. Clearing the cache and dalvik in recovery did the trick in fixing that for me.

EDIT: Hey, that rhymes.

I edited my post and added the link. It may help in the future. Not sure if it's the same problem though.

PS: Love the rhyme

Reactions: Revenant Ghost

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi! First time posting, been using quattrimus since alpha9.

I'm running betapre3 and I.have.2 problems:

1: I can take videos with camcorder, but when I try to play them in gallery, it says video can're be played.

2: I can't get any tethering to work no matter what I try.

Help please!

Everything else works great, I love this ROM!

Download mx player, it will play them

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi! First time posting, been using quattrimus since alpha9.

I'm running betapre3 and I.have.2 problems:

1: I can take videos with camcorder, but when I try to play them in gallery, it says video can're be played.

Help please!

Everything else works great, I love this ROM!

Try MobyPlayer for playing your video. Free on PlayStore.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.