[ROM][WIP-ALPHA7][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Ohhhh. hahaha. I was like. : |____|

what are the various bugs that people have reported? I thought that overall, it was fantastic!!!

The only two things that stop it from being a daily rom for me is the lack of camera, and how many big apps still aren't available on the play store yet. I possibly fix mms.

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Ohhhh. hahaha. I was like. : |____|

what are the various bugs that people have reported? I thought that overall, it was fantastic!!!

The only two things that stop it from being a daily rom for me is the lack of camera, and how many big apps still aren't available on the play store yet. I possibly fix mms.

The only issue I have with it besides what I mentioned earlier is battery drain. Maybe I was unlucky, but I unplugged for 30 minutes and it went to 91%. Albeit I was tinkering with it quite a bit too.

How are you guys battery holding up?

Sent from my Quattrimus ICS Optimus V

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

The only issue I have with it besides what I mentioned earlier is battery drain. Maybe I was unlucky, but I unplugged for 30 minutes and it went to 91%. Albeit I was tinkering with it quite a bit too.

How are you guys battery holding up?

Mine was probably about the same. (I was also messing around with it quite a bit). But actually, I thought it seemed really good for how early the development for this is!

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Definitely. Its practically good enough for daily use. Hopefully tdm ICS kernel comes out soon, with that this can be really great.

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

+1 that's exactly what I've been thinking since this came out. Like I said earlier, I would use this as a daily rom if it had the camera. (I don't even mind so much about the apps since they can be restored from TB). Anybody know how to fix camera?? :)

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
So far I love it :) and I love the fact that it has the default live wallpapers. The only bug that I've noticed other than the ones you've mentioned is the launcher, the icons are a bit out of place

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

yes. I think the problem was that I was on zvd radio. I moved to zv5 and got the setup. home button works for me now. I also have lockscreen. WOW, so many things depended on the radio....that's strange.

Flashing baseband changes more than just the radio.
That's why the home/menu keys get reversed with Sprint basebands, among other changes like the size of the /system partition.

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
I've also noticed that the data doesn't toggle on and off very well when using the power toggles in the notification tray

StumDroid

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one who can't install Gapps? I can use the one used in CM10 for Optimus S but this one won't work!

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So far I love it :) and I love the fact that it has the default live wallpapers. The only bug that I've noticed other than the ones you've mentioned is the launcher, the icons are a bit out of place

If you use a different launcher like Apex Launcher, icons and text fit perfectly within their margin.

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

Flashing baseband changes more than just the radio.
That's why the home/menu keys get reversed with Sprint basebands, among other changes like the size of the /system partition.

Oh! Well that makes sense! That could answer a lot of questions I've been having as of late. Random minor little bugs. But now that I'm back to zv5, I'm not seeing them.

I've also noticed that the data doesn't toggle on and off very well when using the power toggles in the notification tray

hmmm. I don't know. I didn't experience that bug.

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Oh! Well that makes sense! That could answer a lot of questions I've been having as of late. Random minor little bugs. But now that I'm back to zv5, I'm not seeing them.

hmmm. I don't know. I didn't experience that bug.

Might just be where I'm at, I don't exactly have the best service here

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

Just make sure do a complete wipe.

I haven't tried built in tether, but I highly doubt it. But I'm sure barnacle works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87