[ROM][WIP-ALPHA7][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

Status
Not open for further replies.

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I think it's a bug in the sd-ext script. It seems to be functioning but Titanium Backup still lacks the 4th blue storage bar at the bottom. Recently SD Maid displayed "storage/sdcard0". I don't think SD Maid listed that before Alpha 4. I'm guessing it's something in the way it mounts the sd card now.

No I think I read somewhere that Google changed that. Storage is now sdcard0 for a mount point

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: nitestalkr

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP-ALPHA4][CM10 PORT] Jelly for Optimus V

I specifically remember seeing it in previous versions. I might have even said something about it...Thanks for the clarification zakman!!! Here I was thinking it was the other way around!!! I never send other people pictures, but when otheres send me them I like to be able to see them. As soon as you get the camera fixed, it'll be ready for dd for me :)

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm working on the camera fix, thekraven is assisting me, he's currently telling me what files should fix the camera, for now MMS, download go sms pro and enter in the settings.

Word good looking out zakman so go SMS pro will fix both SMS and mms out going and incoming

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm when I saved an IMG from the web it said it saved in sdcard0, in my file explorer it just says sdcard, so maybe its a cm10 coding error

No, you can go to storage/sdcard0 on a file explororer and everything will be there.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Every time I have to reboot the phone for various issues, it goes through the whole optimizing applications process all 70apps. Is this a known issue? Other than that appears pretty smooth

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Every time I have to reboot the phone for various issues, it goes through the whole optimizing applications process all 70apps. Is this a known issue? Other than that appears pretty smooth

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I do believe its a ics thing I know this is jb but its also on tdm's ics roms , from what I understand its really nothing

Nico72

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site

I do believe its a ics thing I know this is jb but its also on tdm's ics roms , from what I understand its really nothing

Gingerbread did the same thing at startup as well, but it was in the background and lagged the phone.

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to run through the framework. jar file and see if I can fix the camera and SD card

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
We're already using then ravens cm kernel which has the changes already

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Storage/sdcard0 is the new default location of the SD card in jellybean, mnt/sdcard and /sdcard are still there, they're just no longer defaults. They all access the same exact thing.

The optimization of applications at every boot, is really annoying, and is a known issue. I've asked tdm about how he fixed it last week, but he never replied.

And I think some kernel work is going to be needed for jellybean, just had a random reboot after the second paragraph of this post(luckily tapatalk saved it as a draft lol). Random reboots dont happen very often(surprisingly), which is good.

sent from my Zom-"Bean'(CM10 JellyBean).

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

And for the voice search, would that be a kernel thing too?? Probably need voice recording capabilities as well for the camcorder.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
And for the voice search, would that be a kernel thing too?? Probably need voice recording capabilities as well for the camcorder.

Anything that involves hardware can most like be fixed with the kernel, since the kernel handles hardware/software interactions.

And voice search would be an issue with the app i think, since the mic is obviously working(calls).

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

hmmm. i even tried backing up the voice search from ics and restoring in jb. didn't work. lib issue?

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
hmmm. i even tried backing up the voice search from ics and restoring in jb. didn't work. lib issue?

Its possible.
Either that, or voice search isn't compatible with jb yet? Even though that is starting to seem like the answer to all app issues lol.

martinez41613

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
We're already using then ravens cm kernel which has the changes already

Yeah, but those changes were to fix camera for ICS. It needs to be updated to support jb camera.

Edit: Fixed MMS! ^_^

It was just a matter of replacing apns-config with the one from quattrimus and nothing else lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress