[ROM]-[UPDATE-082112] Kool-Blue_2.3.3_V2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
thats a suprise.... the update profiles was something i was going to have removed from the settings apk if we could figure out how.... as for the theme... its just me.. and i think i may change the popup background color. you could always go to UOT and make a new theme for it if your up to it ;)
Well right before I rebooted I did update profile but canceled it before it got done but I don't think that's a necessary step?

And its just too bright for me xD if I ever use a theme, which I rarely do, its always a black theme xD

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Kool-Blue_2.3.3 Sprint Gingerbread for the OV

ok i just flashed it on my wifes OV ZV4 while she's sleeping... Data came on without a reboot or update profiles... i'm still going to see about getting that option removed i cant see it helping its just part of sprints crapola that i havent been able to get rid of yet. i've never managed to get it or the prl update to do anything but nearly freeze my phone

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info. Also I'm looking into a making this use sd- ext.

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running Kool-Blue_2.3.3 on LS670ZVJ Baseband

Just add an apps2ext script
Look in the cm10 thread and find nitestalkrs post with apps2ext

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

Just add an apps2ext script
Look in the cm10 thread and find nitestalkrs post with apps2ext

unfortunately its not that simple with GB, tried to do it with hydro rom. though I may know what the problem was, and it wouldnt pertain to this rom

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

That's dumb I will look into it

I think I figured it out. If I remember correctly /data has to be empty to be able to use the scripts. Hydro rom by default has apps flashed to data. so it wouldnt work.

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site

Tdm found this but it may help you get mms working. Read. It can decompile the framework.jar into source code (not smali). Try it first on another apk like android market or another jar file just so you know you got it. The only issue I'm having is with framework.jar it gives off an error.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Tdm found this but it may help you get mms working. Read. It can decompile the framework.jar into source code (not smali). Try it first on another apk like android market or another jar file just so you know you got it. The only issue I'm having is with framework.jar it gives off an error.

Unfortunately even if I managed to get it decompiled to source I wouldn't know where to begin. I'd have to recruit someone for help on the matter. Thanks for the info though maybe someone will see it and dig in :)

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Jonny I didn't think anyone was paying attention :) I am still working on sd-ext support and thanks to hlxanthus I do have a version that works just not the one I was hoping to add. If I can't get the other one going though I may just stick with it.

Edit : Also I might add that I plan to try and make the OP look better and if anyone feels like making flashable themes for this post them and I'll also add them to the OP.

Edit2: Ok so i decided to redo the OP now.. at least i like how it looks now :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.