Horrible battery drain with Hotspot on

houckinternet

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody have a horrible battery drain with their hotspot on. I think there's something wrong with my phone. It quit connecting to the pc amonth after I got it, only charges/ no usb mount or adb, and at the same time it began to drain very quickly with my hotspot on. I'm not really downloading anything at all either.
I've tried stock, bumblebee and xionia kernals, reborn rom - all have the same problem.
Thanks for the help :'(

rockneo

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Hotspot is very intense on your phone it makes it hot and it kills the battery that's normal

Sent from my Optimus V

houckinternet

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I used it all the time, the same way with my optimus S and for the first month with the V. After it wouldn't connect to the computer, it drains twice as fast or more. My Optimus S would only drain when plugged in if you were downloading constantly. I know it's draining more than it's supposed to. For example I dosed off with my phone around 90% and on the LG wall charger, an hour later I woke up, with no web browsing or downloading,and the phone was beeping at 5%

The other problem I have though is my phone will Not, no matter what I do, connect to a computer. Wife's S and V and my old S all do, but not mine. It did the first month, changed prl with QPST and now nothing. Correct drivers are installed and tried with all four of my LG usb cords. Could this be a hardware problem with the phone?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana