[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

Just an FYI to everyone. Don't try to restore your calendar data, or you will be forced to reflash.

Electriccars

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone, but I just installed Xionia recovery it works fine for our phones, and it installed right away without issue. Maybe the IHO recovery was a bad download? I'm not sure, but problem solved as for being too install another recovery. :)

- Ron Paul Revolution, Give us back out constitution! Ron Paul 2012!

CORN1203

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

I recently went from harmonia 1.7 to the new harmonia gb rom and i cant get the phone to vibrate on an incoming text. It works fine for incoming calls. I have reflashed and also downloaded a second time and installed on my wifes phone and have the same issue. I am using bobzhome recovery. Any suggestions on how to get it to work?

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Open messages. then menu. then settings. then scroll down to notifications settings. Click vibrate .then check mark always. Should do the trick.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nit3H8wk

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

First time trying this rom so far i like it much better than any of the other IHO builds. Music is nice and loud with my skullcandy headphones. Didn't have to mess with the audio settings at all yet but will see when i get to calls. What cpu governor is the best to use and why? Right now i am using the default governor and there is no lag 600MHZ min 768MHZ max.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I think the first post has some OC settings recommendations. I want to say that it's someone like 480min/two steps below max stable max. Using the SmarAssV2 governor. Could be wrong though, so check the first post.

Sent from my Optimus V on Harmonia 2.

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

Can anyone confirm the same issue on this?

"Possibly a bug, I noticed that under the settings while in SMS for the 2.03 ROM there is an option to check "Use sent timestamps" which should show operator's sent date instead of 'recieved' on the reciever's end. I have noticed on my handset that regardless of whether the box is checked, I cant get my SMS to show 'recieved' instead of 'sent'. In other words I am always informed of when people sent their texts to me instead of getting to show received like it did on the stock Android 2.2.1. "

mzxeternal

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

Just wanted to chime in with my thanks to LeslieAnn for another amazing rom for the Optimus V community. I am absolutely floored by the performance of this rom, and the battery life is absolutely amazing compared to the regular iHO which I had been using previously (after switching from the froyo based Harmonia).

Thank you so much for all the work you do, and for providing such a great rom for out handsets! :D

Nit3H8wk

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

For some reason when i have the phone plugged in and i shut down or reboot phone i get stuck at the battery charge screen until i unplug the charger. Is this normal or just a bad flash on my part?

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
For some reason when i have the phone plugged in and i shut down or reboot phone i get stuck at the battery charge screen until i unplug the charger. Is this normal or just a bad flash on my part?

It's a minor bug since we can charge while powered down now. Blarf and tdm are working on a fix for it.. In the mean time when your "stuck" on the charging screen just hold down the power button until it powers up normally no need to unplug ;)

IHO Unofficial CM7. 2
BACKside IHO 12212011

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site

It's been answered many times already, last time just a few posts before yours. I'm just saying...

Sent from my LG Optimus V CM7/IHO

Dave Begue

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

Hi all - lovin the roms and stuff - thanks alot to all! Quick question - if I use a cm7 theme from the market sometimes my "phone" and "internet world" icons at the bottom of the screen don't change to the new theme style (they stay green). Is it normal or should I change another setting? In particular Harmonia 2.03 and honeycomb 3d?. Like when I use cyanbread the phone symbol and the globe turn from green to cyan.

richasianman

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

I was wondering something about the Messaging. I've noticed that the current Messaging (the default Android one) my friends are using is now similar to what the iPhone has. It has speak bubbles and stuff and my phone running Harmonia 2.03 still has the old original OV Froyo messaging style. I kinda like that iPhone style messaging and I was wondering if there's a way to get that? Cuz I remember something here saying everything was up to date and according to my phone, my phone is running Messaging 2.3.7, which DOES seem up to date, so why does it still look Froyo?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

This is normal behavior. As to whether it's a bug that will be fixed, or if it is supposed to behave this way, I can't answer that.

Reactions: Dannemand

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
This is normal behavior. As to whether it's a bug that will be fixed, or if it is supposed to behave this way, I can't answer that.
Seriously, it just behaves like stock ROM now - except on stock we didn't have a reboot option. I saw blarf, Jerry, tdm discuss whether it could be addresses when rebooting.

As for booting from power off, just hold down power button till the LG logo comes up.

Sent from my LG Optimus V CM7/IHO

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

I was wondering something about the Messaging. I've noticed that the current Messaging (the default Android one) my friends are using is now similar to what the iPhone has. It has speak bubbles and stuff and my phone running Harmonia 2.03 still has the old original OV Froyo messaging style. I kinda like that iPhone style messaging and I was wondering if there's a way to get that? Cuz I remember something here saying everything was up to date and according to my phone, my phone is running Messaging 2.3.7, which DOES seem up to date, so why does it still look Froyo?
There are apps to make it have that style, but it's not stock

I think Go messenger has that.

Reactions: richasianman

skunkjunk

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site

Just throwing out big thanks for your hardwork. Love the simplicity of the Rom exactly what I was looking for, tryed other brews of the same ROM. I use 3rd party ROMs to get away from bloat, I want what "I" want, your ROM is best for users that are looking for the same with all the best behind the scences drivers ect. already put in there. Also great instruction, out of nervous habit even though I have been installing ROMs for awhile I always read instructions and follow them when given for a certian ROM. Your instructions are clear and simple with great tips!

richasianman

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

There are apps to make it have that style, but it's not stock

I think Go messenger has that.

My friends,who have NO knowledge of any apps that could modify anything, have regular unrooted Gingerbread phones (2.3.5) with the default Messaging 2.3.5 and it looks completely different from mine. But I'll check that Go messenger. I really like that look lol

Thanks LeslieAnn :D You do amazing work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38