[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

nathanrhale

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2.07 6May12 (IHO Gingerbread)

Some essential apps are showing in the market as not compatible with my device...thought it could be a know DPI issue, but I checked build.prop and it seems to be reporting the correct resolution. Any ideas on how to get my apps? I love this ROM, would pretty much be perfect if I could get over this little challenge!

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
i read on google code today about download errors involving market. it involved a paticular code i kept getting with my download error. so the fix they suggested may only work for that particular issue but also might fix others also. google suggested force stop of google services framework,clear its data,reboot and sync to your gmail account. worked fine for me. here's error screenshot

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

nathanrhale

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately it didn't work to take care of the compatibility issue. I may just end up restoring my Backside ROM. Too bad 'cause Harmonia is so much faster.

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

Easy solution for the market problem is flashing the latest GApps, it fixed it for me.

I'd heard that suggestion. Confused me a bit because I've never flashed gapps and all when pouncing on the latest Harmonia version. Is there an easy place to find the newest Gapps?

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

I'd heard that suggestion. Confused me a bit because I've never flashed gapps and all when pouncing on the latest Harmonia version. Is there an easy place to find the newest Gapps?

You get it here

You want the version 7

To install them is really easy

1. Move to the SD card
2. Boot into recovery
3. Flash
4. Reboot!

Reactions: nathanrhale

nathanrhale

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the suggestion. Downloaded latest gapps for Cyanogenmod 7 at the link you provided and flashed...but still getting the error with some apps that they aren't compatible with device.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
You get it here

You want the version 7

To install them is really easy

1. Move to the SD card
2. Boot into recovery
3. Flash
4. Reboot!

why is that gapps install still using the old google market and not the new play store? it works fine until google updates from market to store...then the app errors begin.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

nathanrhale

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site

FWIW, I compatibility issues are now fixed for me with lastest gapps. I had forgotten to clear the Play Store cache after the new flash...did that, now I'm good to go!

sheureka

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Can I just reinstall 2.6 over 2.7? I have one app (Audubon Birds) that was working perfectly and now crashes every time I try to open it. And I need it on my phone. TIA - sheureka

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

I'm going to rebuild Gapps next update (this week) which will hopefully fix the issue.

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

well, I just flashed the latest gapps. The "missing shared library" error is gone. However, in its place is "package file invalid" Doh!

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

Dagnabbit, that Gapps fix went the other way for me. Couldn't download anything at all from the market. Never got an update to the Play Store, either. Me, I'm gonna use a Nandroid backup to restore Harmonia 2.06 and grab LeslieAnn's update later in the week. Good to have options, eh?

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site

At the end of Day 2 on this charge after having some time to play with it and set it up and I still have 40% battery life left on my OV 2.2.1 rooted with Harmonia 2.07 running extreme powersave when locked and normal (well sort of lol) everything else when running.. I'm running more stuff on it now than when it was tweaked stock unrooted so AWESOME!! I set my handset up with everything turned off except my 3G and airplane mode is turned OFF so I can have service normally..

Harmonia 2.07 runs very stable overclocked to 484 - 768 MHz on my handset never went any higher than that as I don't need it.. Man it runs so smooth and feels like it wants to go faster and even under clocked it runs better but not faster than the stock ROM it came with.. Harmonia 2.07 is just beautiful over the stock Froyo ROM my Optimus V came with and a real joy to use now.. Have had no issues other than the known stuff but I have not tried any those things yet on .07 so idk..
This ROM makes my OV good to go in GB Vanilla.. Sweet..

Last edited:

randomosity117

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had a single problem with the store. Maybe a bad flash? I did a triple wipe before flashing and mine was the opposite. I had to wait about 10 minutes for it to update from market to store and I couldn't download anything until it updated, but it update fairly quickly. Ten or fifteen minutes tops I'd say.

Tapatalkin' from my Harmonious HoneyCombSandwich

Schlidel

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

Can someone please post their Bluetooth address who's currently using this rom?

Does it start with 43 and end with 00?

I want to see if this issue has been addressed. Each OV should have an unique address, but unfortunately with CM roms this hasn't been the case.

Only an issue if you have two OVs you want to connect to the same Bluetooth device or if you want two OVs to communicate over BT.

randomosity117

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Mine starts with 43 and ends with 00. I never noticed that issue, but I'm the only one with a cm7 ov out of everyone I know

Tapatalkin' from my Harmonious HoneyCombSandwich

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm running Quattrimus AOKP at the moment, so I'm not sure what it's worth, but mine starts with 43 and ends in 00.

This space intentionally left blank.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Not on Harmonia, but running CM9 and mine is the same. I see no harm in posting my full BT address, so here it is: 43:25:d1:00:00:00

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo