Ok so I had CM7 before I flashed the radio update, den I flashed it an got better signal in sum places I didn't before an even got better battery life.. den I switched to Jerry's and I still had unknown under baseband version but the rom wasn't stable for me I got freezes an reboots. So I flash Harmonia 2 an check baseband version an it says ZV4 so I guess the radio update stick.. so I don't know if to flash the radio again or jus wait it out. I tried to upload a pic but it says its the incorrect extension or sumthin like dat
    04-24-2012 09:32 PM
    Ok so I had CM7 before I flashed the radio update, den I flashed it an got better signal in sum places I didn't before an even got better battery life.. den I switched to Jerry's and I still had unknown under baseband version but the rom wasn't stable for me I got freezes an reboots. So I flash Harmonia 2 an check baseband version an it says ZV4 so I guess the radio update stick.. so I don't know if to flash the radio again or jus wait it out. I tried to upload a pic but it says its the incorrect extension or sumthin like dat
    It wont change the baseband in settings, I believe that's implemented into the rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    04-24-2012 09:57 PM
    IF you're getting freezes and reboots, the update stuck. You can flash the 4/03 build of Mirage and the Gingerkernel, both are provided a few pages back in the radio update thread, some have had luck with Quattrimus, or you can flash the stock update again and run stock until it's fixed.
    04-24-2012 11:18 PM
    So should i try the radio update again or jus leave it??
    04-29-2012 06:56 PM
    So should i try the radio update again or jus leave it??
    Just leave it because you never know what might happen. If you flashed it once, I say just leave it. Better safe than sorry.
    O13 likes this.
    04-29-2012 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD