Wat to do

O13

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I had CM7 before I flashed the radio update, den I flashed it an got better signal in sum places I didn't before an even got better battery life.. den I switched to Jerry's and I still had unknown under baseband version but the rom wasn't stable for me I got freezes an reboots. So I flash Harmonia 2 an check baseband version an it says ZV4 so I guess the radio update stick.. so I don't know if to flash the radio again or jus wait it out. I tried to upload a pic but it says its the incorrect extension or sumthin like dat

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I had CM7 before I flashed the radio update, den I flashed it an got better signal in sum places I didn't before an even got better battery life.. den I switched to Jerry's and I still had unknown under baseband version but the rom wasn't stable for me I got freezes an reboots. So I flash Harmonia 2 an check baseband version an it says ZV4 so I guess the radio update stick.. so I don't know if to flash the radio again or jus wait it out. I tried to upload a pic but it says its the incorrect extension or sumthin like dat

It wont change the baseband in settings, I believe that's implemented into the rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
IF you're getting freezes and reboots, the update stuck. You can flash the 4/03 build of Mirage and the Gingerkernel, both are provided a few pages back in the radio update thread, some have had luck with Quattrimus, or you can flash the stock update again and run stock until it's fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non