Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
It does, look under themes in system settings menu. There is no theme chooser icon in the app drawer but the app is built into the rom.

sent from my device using XPB ICS Tapatalk 2

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
It does, look under themes in system settings menu. There is no theme chooser icon in the app drawer but the app is built into the rom.

sent from my device using XPB ICS Tapatalk 2

I did... I'm running alpha 9 and its not under settings...

EDIT: In fact, there isn't even a themechooser.apk in the cold as ice zip that I downloaded. What the heck?? I'm really confused

Last edited:

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I have absolutely no issues with alpha10G on my OV, I've been using it as my daily driver since I updated, didn't see any reasons to switch roms :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I should have known... aww well, its too late to start that now where I am. I'll have to do that tomorrow.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

You're gonna love it, your OV won't feel the same after you try it out. I'm still amazed and I still don't wanna revert to IHO. I haven't found an issue that bad at all :D

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
But can you use that fix nd duz that fix fix mms?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

1) Don't start a sentence with "but"
2) "duz" isn't a word
3) You repeated "fix"
4) You misspelled "and."

To confirm what works here from the files/links in the Cold as Ice Thread's 1st and 2nd posts:

The actual rom itself, 10G, the current latest (11a is starting to be tested)
The framework file listed in the 2nd post that is for VM (this changes anything that says Sprint to VM
The a10 keyswap
Themes

So far, the stuff that works for 10F seems to work for 10G. Anything not mentioned (the audio fixes, etc) I have not tried. The next thing I want to do is implement the build.prop tweaks but I don't have time for that at the moment.

For MMS: Just use GoSMS. It's the easiest way to do it and it works across every single ROM.

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, I flashed a10G, gapps, and vm fix, as well as ICS reloaded, was there anything else needed? Is Kraken's kernel already built in to a10G? Thanks in advance

Nonnef

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Flashed 10G and the VMFix this past weekend. Been running it since with no problems.
Well, one problem. The clock seems to take 10-30 seconds to update when it comes out of deep sleep. Even though my widgets all have the proper time. Which is annoying but worth it. =)
Really impressed with how well it's coming along!

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Flashed 10G and the VMFix this past weekend. Been running it since with no problems.
Well, one problem. The clock seems to take 10-30 seconds to update when it comes out of deep sleep. Even though my widgets all have the proper time. Which is annoying but worth it. =)
Really impressed with how well it's coming along!

I haven't used a version of ICS where it doesn't do that with the time...

Reactions: Nonnef