Which ports have working 3G and MMS?

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I thought it would be convenient to ask and let others know, whether it's a GB or ICS rom.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I recognize the good intentions, but a thread like this sort of discourages reading the first post in a ROM thread, which is already a problem to begin with.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I recognize the good intentions, but a thread like this sort of discourages reading the first post in a ROM thread, which is already a problem to begin with.

I'm sorry then, I'm not trying to mislead anyone. I was just wondering if any ports like LiGux or MIUI might have working 3G and MMS, that's all. Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
miui latest build has mms and 3g working as soon as it boot! Check out vmroms is under gannon , also his 4/29 has both working , you just need to flash a new kernel! You can this fine here:D at AC

Reactions: LeoLawliet

BackHandLegend

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Probably not. Only the ROM's built-in Phone.apk can initiate calls, exDialer (and other third-party dialers only make system calls to Phone.apk.

I was wondering if you could please help? Devs are busy, or bashing, or arguing amongst themselves. I'm guessing we, their fans and fellow porters, are impacted more than they are.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch