[FIX|ICS]Headphone+Notification=Speaker

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
If I remember right, tdm said audio routing is an extremely difficult task and this is not worth the trouble. I could be wrong though

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: ThatGuyLurkin

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ICS]Headphone+Notification=Speaker

Did you ever find a fix for this? I was walking down the hall at work today listening to the pandora comedy station when i got a text. Everyone got to hear my notification along with Louis CK swearing loudly.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Did you ever find a fix for this? I was talking down the hall at work today listening to the pandora comedy station when i got a text. Everyone got to hear my notification along with Louis CK swearing loudly.

I did not. So you have the problems as well on your device?

I was referred to a Audio Routing App on the market, but didn't test it out. My bill wasn't paid.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

It never occurred to me to look for an app to handle audio routing. I'm gonna work on that tomorrow.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

I found one free app called SoundAbout, but it didn't work for me. As soon as I started the app, the sound went from my earbuds to the speaker, and none of the options changed it from that state. There's a few paid apps, but I don't know if I can bring myself to pay for an app that probably won't fix this.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

True. Happened to me. I used something with a blue and green sign. It made sound cone out speaker, and I had to enable it everytime I plug them in.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

There's a patch to use it on the V, but I remember Sellers86 posting a link to theKraven's audio routing ssource.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Threw together a flash able zip for this. I'll upload once I get it on my SD card :)

I included it in Bobz from and flashed. Success :)

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

Threw together a flash able zip for this. I'll upload once I get it on my SD card :)

I included it in Bobz from and flashed. Success :)

Awesome. Can't wait to try it. I wonder if this might fix the issue with making calls using regular earbuds with the phone's mic?

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site

Check the Quattrimus thread for the download link. TGL, can you repost here as well? I try not to steal other's links, so that you get the credit on forum searches.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: [FIX?]Headphone+Notification=Speaker

Its there :)

Idk if it'll fix the call problems. All work goes to TheKraven tbh. I'm learning alot from him and EarthnFire recently.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: [FIX?]Headphone+Notification=Speaker

Lurkin, I'm assuming you pulled binary files straight from Kraven's ROM and are now distributing them separately, yes? Did you receive permission from him to do so?